To most, real-estate finance modeling seems like a foreign language. Something reserved for the wealthy business executives and not necessary for your average real-estate investor. Well this popular opinion is slowly fading with the availability of cheap computer processing power!
Learn real-estate investing financial modeling!
With time and practice you can gain valuable into your real-estate investing business and use powerful metrics to increase the efficiency of your cash inflows.
- Ever wondered whether an exotic real-estate asset would really produce a great return?
- Would it be better to flip and sell? Or maybe hold and take advantage of juicy returns?
- Interested in real-estate modeling as a career?
These Youtube videos are all FREE. Just make sure to give my videos a like and share.
If you are here from Youtube here is the spreadsheets for my videos!
Things you will need:
- Knowledge of cash-flow & NOI*
- Microsoft Excel (Google Spreadsheet will work too, but the pre-made sheet is in Excel)
- Blog posts which are down below for in-depth reading
- A decent attention span
Here are each of my tutorials if you’d like to see them in more detail:
- Real-Estate IRR Excel
- Real-Estate NPV Excel
- Real-Estate DCF Excel
- Real-Estate MIRR Excel
- Real-Estate Monte-Carlo Excel