Carolina Place is located on the fringes of downtown Wilmington. The areas themselves are apart of a recent trend of revitalization and gentrification due to house flipping. Overall, the area is very popular with both flippers and traditional buy-and-hold investors.
- Majority are pre-WWII 1900’s s craftsman style houses. There are a few traditional.
- Less uniformity then Ardmore, but more historic vibe
- Continued trend toward revitalization although who knows how long this may last
- Very popular among investors
- Be wary. The area is nice, but still located near bad parts of town.
- A few houses in the neighborhood have a dilapidated appearance.
- Zoned R-5