Ardmore District is a subdivision located on the fringes of downtown Wilmington. Particularly known for a high concentration of investors and house flippers. The area has also seen a trend of gentrification and revitalization as investors fight to get deals!
- Predominately pre-WWII 1930’s craftsman’s style houses
- Very well known among investors
- Although a large amount of houses have seen revitalization, you still see some boarded up houses.
- Interior of houses look like real-life Pinterest boards and HGTV shows
- Be wary. Still located near hot beds of criminal activity.
- Zoned R-5 Link to R-5 Description