Alandale subdivision in Wilmington is an incredibly small neighborhood near UNCW. Despite it’s size the subdivision itself is very popular with first time home buyers and investors!
- The vast majority of homes built are from the 1960’s
- JUST (as close to the border as you can get!) outside the city limits, so very low property taxes!
- Very popular with first time buyers and investors
- More secluded in comparison to King’s Grant
- Closer to the university in comparison to King’s Grant
Overall, I’d describe Alandale as the perfect subdivision for those interested in an affordable quiet neighborhood in Wilmington, NC!